Ahead01 is the owner of Metal Gear ZEKE MK.II. Do not edit without permission.
This page, Metal Gear ZEKE MK.II is under construction.
|Known Naming||ZEKE II, PAZ, Type II (C)|
|Type||Humanoid Bipedal AI Metal Gear Operating System|
|Developed From||Metal Gear ZEKE, Metal Gear Stegodon (Type-Minda I) (Partial)|
|Origin||The Household Faction|
|Height||14.6 m, 15.2 m(Rail-Gun Facing Upwards)|
|Armor||Deflective Titanium Composite Armour lite|
Strengths: Hexagonal Balanced Aspects
Weaknesses: AI Cannot Self Launch
- 2x Revamped Machine Cannon
- Mark II's standard Anti-Infantry/Armored Car machine gun developed from Metal Gear ZEKE Itself. However the difference between the original is that this weapon isn't categorize as an ordinary machine "Gun" replaces with a word "Cannon" instead, capable of dealing penetrative-explosive Firepower due to rounds being HEAP load-outs.
- The weapon concealed within its left and right side torso compartments almost near the shoulders. when activated or used it slides towards the lower bottom as the machine cannon are rotatable towards its target by 45° arc.
- 2x Portable Dual Rail-gun
- 2x SDS-ACM (Self Defence System - Anti-missile Counter Measure)
- 3x Anti-Infantry/Tank Implode-Splinter Spear
- ??x Micro Missile Container Armor
- Jump Jet "Stratosphere"